Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Learn How to Make Money Online

Learn How to Make Money Online
Get Free Copy of Derek Gehl's Six Steps You Need To Follow To Guarantee The Success Of Your Online Business!
I'm sure you've all heard of the 80-20 rule. It's a very common rule of thumb and it states that for many events 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. For instance in business 80% of total sales comes from only 20% of the sales force. This I'm sure holds true in the Internet Business world as well.

It's actually quite interesting when you look at the making money online market because the numbers don't lie. Do a Google search for "make money online" and you'll get approx. 38,000,000 returns. Now do a search for "learn to make money online" and you get approx. 8,000,000 hits. It looks like the 80-20 rule of thumb works here as well. A total of 46,000,000 people want to make money on line but only 8,000,000 want to LEARN how to make money online. That's approximately 80-20.

This really illustrates how important it is to learn how to make money online first so you too can join that illusive successful 20%. Take the time to learn and acquire the necessary skills and your business will succeed while the other 80% will jump right in make a little money, loose interest and will soon be out of business.

Invest in a course or do as much research as possible to teach yourself a variety of essential skills needed to get into the 20% success club.

You should not get too excited or focus only on making a quick buck but instead try to really understand, acquire and develop the long term skills that are behind every successful internet marketer's success. Work on getting a thorough working knowledge of Internet Marketing and how to make money online and focus on practical implementation. It's a fact that most people that fail do so by not applying what they've learned.

If you're interested in making money online keep in mind that it does not happen overnight and only those who take the time and invest in education will be in the top 20% earning 80% of the available income. Most of the Internet Marketers have become experts by educating themselves and by applying their new skills.

Your new skills will include knowing how to choose a product or service to market, creating a web site, driving traffic to your web site, creating original content as well as Search Engine Optimization.

Remember that education is the key to success in any endeavour.

Luca Di Nicola invites you to visit the Profit Lance Wealth Course site at Profitlance and Discover an honest Step-By-Step Guide to Making a Fulltime Income Online

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: