Friday, August 15, 2008

Make Money With Your Computer Without Going It Alone

Make Money With Your Computer Without Going It Alone
Get Free Copy of Derek Gehl's Six Steps You Need To Follow To Guarantee The Success Of Your Online Business! & Affiliate Marketer's Handbook
Are You Over-Estimating Your Abilities?

If you want to make money with your computer, you will need to refrain from the absurd extreme of going it alone. What does it mean to "go it alone" in regard to online marketing?

If you are a webmaster, have a solid grasp of the complexities of web page design, and are used to operating on your own, you may be tempted to start up an internet-based business without significant input from anyone else.

I don't recommend this way to make money with your computer - even if you are a professional webmaster. If this is what you are tempted to do, ask yourself these questions:

* Do the websites you have built rank highly in the search engines?

* Do your clients have to spend significant money on advertising to bring visitors to their sites?

* Do they enjoy substantial earnings as a result of your efforts?

* Do you fully understand "niche marketing" and how to implement it successfully?

Unless you are clearly expert in these skill areas, I strongly recommend that you position yourself to take advantage of the experience of those who are - who have proven that they have acquired a real mastery of this field - otherwise you will surely make a variety of mistakes that you could avoid if you were willing to re-learn some of what you think you know.

I don't pretend to be a webmaster skilled in these crucial areas, but I take advantage of a vast pool of resources that are available to you as well.

A properly developed website will rise steadily in rank until it's in the top ten results of any relevant search. How do I know this? I know it because there exists a well defined plan that has that inevitable result - as proven by the experience of thousands of folks who have used the plan.

Unless you can say the same of your own efforts, you would be well advised not to re-invent the wheel - it may just be that since you learned your craft, the collective wisdom of successful internet marketers has surpassed what you were taught early on.

If you really want to make money with your computer, I suggest you heed this advice It is for this reason that I think of my website theme as, "Advanced Online Marketing for Beginners". You will notice though, that I didn't make that the title or URL of my website. Why? Because no one is searching for that subject - and I want to give my visitors what they are looking for - not what I think is a catchy title.

I hope at this point that I have persuaded you, no matter how knowledgeable you are, that you can still learn something important about how to create a successful online business.

I didn't invent the technology that I am teaching - I'm just passing on to others what I have learned from those who, in my opinion, are the best of the best at what they do. So let's move on now and consider next how you can make money with your computer using the strategy of Niche Marketing with SEO.

A retired scientist, former psychotherapist, and author of five books on ethics, Bob Podolsky has been involved in Internet marketing since 1994. To learn the basics of Niche Marketing, visit
http://www.create-easy-money.com/niche-marketing.html

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: